Things of beauty...

Here we are again! Seriously these Friday posts come around so quickly, it astounds me. 'Life moves pretty fast'...so they say. This week, the Boos have been in summer camps which has afforded me a moment or two of pause. I have decided I am in need of some life laundry; as ever I get that distinct feeling that there is too much stuff in my life and I need to edit out, net it down and then regroup.

I posted this week on models and motherhood and bringing up girls and had some inspiring comments and snippets of advice. I love this element of blogging; that tentatively putting your thoughts out there can result in some wonderful responses, some pearls of wisdom that genuinely do help me make sense of things. So thank you... x

Still dwelling on the summer loveliness that we have been having; not for years can I recall a summer where the weather actually plays its role. This weekend, time with family, taking it easy. So some things of beauty along the way...enjoy!





SJP in those Louboutin shoes...'hello lover!'...


Beautiful and simple Bvlgari diamonds...for my friend E.


'A Pink Nude Seated' by Henri Matisse, painted in 1935.


Here's to laundry days with summer breezes, open doors, curtains gently swaying...

via oh you pretty things


SJP in two-tone satin...


I absolutely love this quote which I saw here...I should always pause and consider this advice when things seem trying...


Cycling with beers on-board!


Vintage french ticking linens...

Country Living


I could not resist - for a certain friend of mine, Amanda who loves Molly Ringwald...best, best bit in 'Pretty in Pink', when she re-works the prom dress. Just classic 80's...


Sumptuousness in pink...


Gwyneth Paltrow in her Oscar-winning year in a pink dress by Ralph Lauren...


Plum Popsicles...summer fresh...

Country Living

I love this retro style fridge...we have one, but it's about to give up the ghost...




Ruffled, pink loveliness...


Have a lovely glamorous weekend!

by Chris Nicholls

Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5