Things of beauty...

Hello blue eyes...

There is something about my house that comes into its own this time of year. This house was just meant for the cooler months. Although warm temperatures are predicted for this weekend, I am sticking with my Autumnal vibe. The garden has that early-morning dew that this time of year brings. The leaves just starting to turn, the windfall apples each day scattered on the grass.

I went to see 'Eat, Pray, Love' and here is what I thought: I have not read the book, I had lots of preconceptions from other's commentary about whether the book and/or the film were actually any good. I had heard the words 'self indulgence' repeatedly mentioned. So, I found it...thought-provoking. It wasn't the best film ever, it lacked pace, but visually I loved it. And Julia - she is just a pleasure to watch.  The food in the 'Eat' part - OH MY GOD - the Italians have got it so right.

...is that semi fredo Julia?



Daryl Hannah...those cheekbones...


I love this drizzly image of New York City...with the incongruous lush green border...

via Coffee and Cognac
This is just my cup of tea...an out-of-context item for decoration.

via crush cul de sac




 Gorgeous Gwyneth Paltrow from Vanity Fair...

via dress, design, decor

Country Living
Knitted, autumnal dressing...

via crush cul de sac
As ever, he captures the new season perfectly...

via The Sartorialist
My wallpaper affliction persists...




'Vanilla' by Paul Ferney found here.


Words of wisdom for a Friday...

via it's mary ruffle


Have a lovely, lovely weekend... xxx
Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5