Things of beauty...

Crazy busy week...not quite back in the swing but on my way, I hope. I wish I could say I was having a quiet weekend but the opposite is true - we are hosting a double birthday party for both children, in the garden. It will be sunny! I can feel my yearning for a holiday heightening, starting to count down the weeks to July. We need some family time and quite simply to have nothing to do and nowhere to be for a while. In amazes me how much life ramps up even when you make a conscious effort to keep it edited and easy.

Cameron Diaz...photograph by Mario Testino

j crew summer 2010

via 79 ideas from fri

from voy





by me - my back garden

Kate Bosworth

via edgar modern, painting by Jessica Cooper



via poise and vogue

via simple sparrow flickr
via pretty stuff from sushi pedro
Natalie Portman

Olivia P style from from Zara

via modern country style from Cabbages and Roses

Photobucket
via poise and vogue from jak and jil

photograph by Stephanie Rausser

Until next time...
Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5