Things of beauty...

Hello blogworld. So here we are - a Friday again and this week I have been spending my time, errr, well...thinking!! I have never thought so much in my life (and that is saying something for me). The product of having more time on your hands? Time to think. In amongst that head time, I also did the most punishing circuit training session ever and now can barely walk unaided. But it's a good ache; the one that comes with well-used muscles. I have seen friends and been walking by the sea. I have lovingly attended school events that would have normally caused me a logistical headache. I have read a book. I have run up my phone bill as there have been a few dark moments where friendly intervention was needed. All in all I am hanging in there. Staying upbeat as afterall, it's all about having a positive mental attitude...

The weekend ahead will be good. Time with family, wishing the weather would pick up. What is with the rain? Come on sun...make an appearance!

from Atlantic Pacific

Oh Olivia P...

photograph by Brent Darby

via home from so cute things
How sweet is this? Pride...

Diane Kruger in Calvin Klein at Cannes

photograph by Elizabeth Messina

I think this boat looks just majestic...and I don't even like sailing. I wish I did...



via a ladys findings from country homes and interiors


via pretty stuff

by Selina Lake
via toast




Trying to smile every day...
Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5