Delicious ambiguity...?

Wednesday already? How did that happen? It seems that there is a direct correlation in my productivity based on whether I am in pain or not. The pain has returned this week, uninvited and unexplained. In recent weeks, after pretty intensive physio treatments, it was starting to wane and I was secretly thinking maybe this is it? Maybe my 19 month jaunt into the world of jaw ache and soreness was passing.  Maybe life could regain it's keel and I could consider a future without it. But no. So this makes me i) kinda sad, but also ii) thoughtful and finally iii) more resolute.

painted by Degas
So it's on with the Pilate's and the healthy eating. It's on with the low stress lifestyle. It's on with the positive thinking. It's continuing to unfurl the changes in my thoughts and my life that might release me from this. It's not just the pain, it's the way I feel about the pain that affects everything.

One day it will go...one day...


Share on :
Delicious ambiguity...?
Delicious ambiguity...?
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5