My year...

I am not sure how I will remember this year looking back; it was the year where I got lost but then was found. It's been one of those years where if I had known at the start how it would end up, I would scarcely have believed it!

But along the way lots of happiness and moments of gratefulness for where we are and what we have.

My blog is two years old, so it's now as if I have a two year diary of my life. I like having a diary; it takes me back to my younger self where I wrote daily well into my 20's, using the old fashioned method of pen and paper.

So here is a year in the life of me...love from Lou, Boos and Shoes...

...beach sunsets...

...trailing wisteria on our house...

...sweet peas brought by friends...

...spelling bee...

...sailboats on the blue...

...Cornish castles and green fields...

...the bluest blue...

...beach hut sandy toes...

...taking the plunge...

...domestic time...

...morning sunrises...

...a new member of our family...

...apple harvest...

...winter walks...

...Christmas ivy in our farmhouse...
Here's to a fabulous 2012...
Share on :
My year...
My year...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5