Little details...

Snow weekend! We've been housebound since Friday when making the trek to school seemed pointless! Cue: home cooking and sledging and bundling up with a gazillion layers. It never fails to amaze me how unprepared we Brits are for proper snow and what big news it is, when it comes. My facebook feed suddenly flooded with images of snowmen and snow angels.

So staying at home for an indeterminate time has for me, translated into internet browsing...and that in turn, has translated into retail lust for various items. I really must get a grip of myself; I thought January was about paring back? Not forging forward with more shopping after the Christmas excesses...

It's just those little details I love...the most simple of dresses. Golden nails, deep red lips. People you see from across a room who have some little detail; scarf or glasses - that make them stand out. Leopard shoes and quirky words. These are the things I covet.

It's started snowing again ;-)

via elsa may

via a cup of jo







Share on :
Little details...
Little details...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5