A little light heartedness...

Oh my goodness I've had a heavy feeling of late - UGH time to shake that off and enjoy some lightness. Today the weather is non-stop rain and cold. I wonder if the sun will ever stay for long again?! The pup keeps giving me imploring looks to be taken out but even I can't do a walk in this deluge. Maybe later...

The weekend beckons now - it's half term holiday next week so we get some time back. It's lovely that it comes just at the point where we have a new family plan. Lots of activities. We are seeing friends, having cinema dates and taking a day trip to London (assuming we can get there through the floods!) Whilst in times of heavy heartedness my instinct is to huddle, I think this time we have to get out and brave the elements. There is always a warm fire and a cuppa tea at the end of it. I am starting to long for breezy Spring days and have seen little glimpses of Spring clothes starting to arrive. There is something wonderful about a new season and the possibility of getting out long-stored-away clothes.

It's Valentines today - which is not really my bag but does make me feel grateful that there is love in my life. I hope you have a wonderful weekend that is peppered with good things. Thank you again for all of the bolstering comments; you're so very kind to me. Lou x






via mountain laurel


















via the bottom of the ironing basket

Share on :
A little light heartedness...
A little light heartedness...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5