It's Monday...

I've been sick; really not much fun. Especially as the summer weather started and I was bedridden, husband away in San Francisco and the kids with their usual punishing schedules. Modern malaise? I have surfaced today. I did more online browsing that I knew what to do with. My conclusion:

I look at my blog reader and see blog after blog after blog featuring products. What happened to the people who just have something to say about life? What are the best, honest blogs out there? I would love to read something real as well as the latest beauty product, fashion item, hotel. Please say who's good...has real blogging dried up?!!

Summer wardrobe? I simply wanted a few thrilling little additions; could I find them? Hell, no. What is the deal? Everything I like is either astronomically expensive or just like everything else you see? Nothing caught my eye and believe me I tried!

As you can see I am grouchy...

Meanwhile, the house build has ground to a halt and due to soil contamination under our house we currently have a moat of water and mud in our garden and not much else. Don't even ask! I am trying to stay upbeat. What happened the joys of styling white-washed walls and stripped floorboards? We are so far away from that it's not even funny!

Do you know what? I am thinking I need to stop writing and get over my pity party and come back when I am in a better mood...happy Monday :-)

by wasted rita


Share on :
It's Monday...
It's Monday...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5