Home
About Us
Contact Us
Sitemap
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Shoes & Footwear
Modern Home
Home
me
Housebound...
Housebound...
01.04.00
axiata
Label:
Blogging
,
me
I am still here, penning this in my pyjamas on my new beloved iPad (apple, you rock my world). I have house guests til tomorrow so am unable to turn away for a second it seems to do anything other than entertain! Hmmm. Suffice to say I miss you...
Share on :
Tweet
Housebound...
Reviewed by
axiata
Published :
2010-12-29T01:04:00-08:00
Rating :
4.5
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Blog Archive
2016
(1)
Februari
(1)
2015
(48)
Oktober
(1)
September
(3)
Agustus
(2)
Juli
(3)
Juni
(5)
Mei
(7)
April
(3)
Maret
(9)
Februari
(8)
Januari
(7)
2014
(90)
Desember
(7)
November
(6)
Oktober
(7)
September
(8)
Agustus
(6)
Juli
(6)
Juni
(10)
Mei
(10)
April
(6)
Maret
(9)
Februari
(6)
Januari
(9)
2013
(83)
Desember
(4)
November
(9)
Oktober
(10)
September
(7)
Agustus
(4)
Juli
(8)
Juni
(8)
Mei
(5)
April
(7)
Maret
(6)
Februari
(6)
Januari
(9)
2012
(85)
Desember
(5)
November
(4)
Oktober
(7)
September
(8)
Agustus
(4)
Juli
(7)
Juni
(6)
Mei
(11)
April
(5)
Maret
(9)
Februari
(6)
Januari
(13)
2011
(123)
Desember
(11)
November
(11)
Oktober
(10)
September
(10)
Agustus
(11)
Juli
(6)
Juni
(8)
Mei
(9)
April
(11)
Maret
(14)
Februari
(10)
Januari
(12)
2010
(71)
Desember
(10)
A things of beauty retrospective...
Housebound...
Things of Christmas beauty...
Things are still beautiful...
Precarious...
Preparations and planning...
What is Lou thinking today?
Things of beauty...
LBD...
Things of beauty...
November
(9)
Oktober
(8)
September
(9)
Agustus
(8)
Juli
(11)
Juni
(11)
Mei
(5)
Popular Post
Style and algorithms...
So a few months ago, all of a sudden I started to get thousands of Pinterest notifications. Overnight, I was picking up new Pinterest follow...
My friend Paula...
I have a good friend; a best friend, called Paula. One of the smartest people I ever happened across, Paula and I have firstborn children th...
The style issue...
I have decided that the style issue is not what to wear but whether what you wear matches your life. I see a myriad of pictures on Pinterest...
Up in the air...and not with George Clooney.
Where did all the calm go? Each morning my alarm goes off and I think: (in complete darkness; damn this midwinter) how can it be morning alr...
Words...
A couple of things lately have made me think about writing. This blog post by Tania my writer friend (I hope she won't mind my cal...
January Diaries: Mary from 'Mary Loves' Guest Post
The third of my diary guest posts is from Mary who writes the blog ' Mary Loves '. I feel that Mary and I have parallel lives; she i...
Third child...
No, I am not having one! But I have always been kinda interested in people who do. My husband is one of three and having observed their fami...
Back...
Hey - I am back! I have a gazillion things to tell you about but this week, there just seems to be no time. Getting back, unpacking, musin...
Hello? Live life.
This is kinda where I want to be right now. Think: beach, hair up, tanned shoulders, sea salt, waves. I admit there is a degree of escapism ...
Home day/Work day...
Home days, work days. I work part time so my week is split between the two. Work days are peppered through the week; so I have this ongoing ...