Things of beauty...

Hello! Funny old week, now very much looking forward to a weekend of friends and fun. The sun has stayed - yippeee! I have one of my oldest University friends coming to stay with her brood so that should be lovely. Best of all, the white picket fence has been put up and is being painted today! It has the sweetest rose trellis arch...picture perfect! These things make me happy.

I have had so many lovely comments this week, thank you, honestly, it's been a pleasure and comfort to read.


One day I would love to have a sea view...what better way to pass the time when washing up, than gazing out...

via are so happy

The most delicate Jessica Cooper painting, I can always rely on her work to make me feel happy and calm.



Vintage Vogue...my thoughts this week have been dwelling on our summer holiday to Portugal, where I intend to spend a good portion of it in this position...


Emily Blunt, looking absolutely stunning...


A Dior Bagatelle Rose ring...


I just adore this image...peachy loveliness...


I don't like to sail but it's a big past-time around here...it does look rather relaxing...


We have a part share in a beach hut on West Wittering beach, so I took the Boos for half term beach fun. There were 5 Mums and 13 children there playing 'Swallows and Amazons' in the dunes, swimming and building sandcastles. It was such a gorgeous day, I am so so pleased we got the beach hut, they are like hen's teeth to get hold of...

via www.sarahbrown.co.uk
I took Boo with me to have twin pedicures, as a belated birthday treat. She absolutely loved it! She choose Miami shell pink and I had Las Vegas red polish!



How dreamy are these hanging lanterns? Would be perfect for a summer party...

via it's mary ruffle


Peach petal beauty...


I borrowed this gorgeous image from Daniella at Dress, Design & Decor. It's Marion Cotillard. I think she is wonderful in 'A Good Year'...great film with Russell Crowe


Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5