Things of beauty...

Finally Friday! A week of elated ups and some slightly lower downs. We continue to live in a state of some flux, waiting for the normality of school and jobs to have their effect. School at least is back, affording me a moment's pause in the day to restore order.

A week spent facing my confidence demons, gradually getting used to outing this blog to those who know me, as I prepare to launch the Apothecary next week. It's all about getting comfortable in one's skin; accepting that people will think what they think, like what they like, judge what the judge - and that's OK. The point is, I have decided to put myself out there and despite my fears, the resounding reaction has been so positive. It swells my heart. I quite like that I am not a foregone conclusion for those who know me (and those who don't!); as my husband described me: '...a quiet bee; clever and quiet'.

A week of frankly bizarre weather has left me longing for the sun...wishing that summer would make an early appearance. I'm so tired of inclement weather; wouldn't be lovely to feel the heat again?! Here's to some pretty, positively calming 'things of beauty'...

photograph by chris nicholls

via dust jacket attic










Olivia Palermo in marie claire

via skona hem

via cape cod collegiate





via nantucket youth

via a feminine tomboy



via this flickr


Enjoy your weekend...
Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5