Blues...

And so we have returned...I woke and found the resolutions I made whilst considering these beautiful views seem to be weakening already! Well, I am sure it is just post-holiday blues and that once I get into the rigmarole of life, again I will get my beach-inspired strength back.

The blue of that ocean; I could look at it all day and whilst my family and companions grew weary of the beach, I didn't, again resolving that one day, some time in the future, I will live with it in my sight every day. Know of any beach houses, being sold for a steal, needing renovation...with a view like this?!!

Holidays have a unique way of challenging all of the perspectives that I carry around on a day to day basis. It is as if every thing is annually thrown on its head and I return to find that my old habits are not as set as I had thought. There is always room for change. I have a different chapter starting in September - back to school; fresh starts. I have taken a period of time off from my corporate work; a few months sabbatical in which to concentrate on the minutiae and be wholly present as these changes in our lives unfold. I am expecting that it will present a further fresh view for me. I regard this time off as a chance to stay conciously healthy, pare-back, refine things, stick to a tight budget. I envisage some weeks of bedding these changes in, this blog being my place to record my thoughts...I hope that's OK. You don't mind, do you?

...Portuguese family shell-hunts...

...some of the cabanas had shells tied on; the ultimate haphazard beach chic...

...Atlantic wave...

...dune love...

...big blue...

...deserted, leaving only our footprints...

...I am missing my view...

Share on :
Blues...
Blues...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5