It's NOT all about me (or all I want for Christmas)...!

This happens every December. I spend so much time scouring the web for the perfect gift, that I inadvertently stumble across the things that I LOVE! A veritable feast of gorgeousness this year in the form of dresses and shoes. Oooops; this season is not about me. Repeat after me. It's not about me! But just while we are here, and if Father Christmas were interested, this is what I would put on my list:

...for starters just to be this cool...via pretty stuff

...to die for brogues via R&B


...the perfect lbd via aubin and wills


...school run staple via me and em


...utility but lovely paperback bag via moop


...chanel lipstick...


...still holding out for that maxmara cube coat...


...on these crisp winter days...a much needed serum ;-) via l'apothecary!

...gorgeous, oversized buxton scarf via louise dungate

...design classics via design don't panic

...anything in this linen from cabbages and roses...


...heavenly heels via emerson fry
Phew...OK now I have got that out of my system! 
Here's hoping my husband stops by ;-)
Happy Tuesday! Lou x

Share on :
It's NOT all about me (or all I want for Christmas)...!
It's NOT all about me (or all I want for Christmas)...!
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5