Things of beauty...

Hello from me. This week a blur of rain and darkness as mid-winter makes itself known. I have been waiting and waiting for this weekend to arrive, for the party that we are going to tonight with good, old friends. For family time and pre-Christmas preparations. I like how Christmas falls this year as we will get a weekend and then Christmas Eve; a stretch of time uninterrupted by work.

I received some really kind comments to my last post where I talked about the serendipity of this year. Serendipity: when you find something good without expecting to. Sometimes blogland bestows kindness in comments that do make me smile. In the same vein, today I got a Christmas card from Denmark from a fellow blogger who knows I partial to all things Copenhagen. Likewise a bumper L'Apothecary order from another blogger, one which I have just dispatched; in time to reach her in Scotland by Christmas Eve.

I like how the world shrinks sometimes. So, have a wonderful weekend, getting everything ready... :-)



Oh Olivia P...




via dust jacket attic



...and Bradley...and breathe...


photograph by josef hoflehner


Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5