My world today...

Happy Monday to you. Just a little insight into my world today, I am afraid it's rather suburban; washing lines and school spelling tests. It's a beautiful sunny day and I have been for an early morning power walk with my Mum through the countryside, reminding myself yet again how wonderful it is to live here. Only a couple of weeks left of school and then the summer off, who would have thought?

We spent the weekend looking at senior schools for Boo - now that feels like it's going to be the decision of the decade; where is it best to send her? Academic emphasis or sport? Ugh, if only I had a crystal ball. Sunday we went to the most perfect garden party looking out over the water, watching the boats go by. The de-stress continues in earnest...

...summer garden posy...

...a lavender haze...

...Wimbledon panama finds a temporary new home...

...wheat field flanked by camomile flowers...


...the red arrows flying overhead - from Goodwood...

...Monday morning sunlight on the dewy lawn...

...before-school spelling practice...

...washing line normality...
Share on :
My world today...
My world today...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5