Things of beauty...but I'm lazy...

Oh I have neglected you; it's been such a disjointed week. Another jaunt to Wimbledon (lucky me) and then Boo's away-trip which is thankfully now done. She is a little worse for wear but OK! A weekend on order now of not very much. The sun is shining, it is finally starting to feel a bit like summer. In the interests of minimal effort - here are some pretty but you-might-have-seen-before pictures to muse over...

I am thinking about our holidays, seasides and chilled drinks, my new spoon necklace (inspired here) which is winging its way to me. But mostly wondering what exactly I am doing with my little life!



photograph by Jamie Beck





via toast

via Cabbages and Roses

















If there are beautiful things, everything will be alright...
Share on :
Things of beauty...but I'm lazy...
Things of beauty...but I'm lazy...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5