Counting down...

Hello...yes, its just a few more days till we head off to some sun in Portugal. I have to say (and I know I say this every time) but this holiday is so longed for...I need it! Having thrown myself into entertaining the Boos 24/7 I am hoping that the lure of Atlantic waves and swimming pools will be sufficient for them to keep themselves happy. Today however we are heading down the coast to see my brother's family; cousins provide the best kind of fun don't they?

I have (somewhat characteristically) belatedly considered who could guest post on my little blog while we are gone and so have lined up a couple of friends to drop by. Keep tuned...

I am almost scared to watch the news in recent days; my country has formed an unrecognisable element that is frightening and sad and disappointing in equal measure. All we can do is rally and consolidate and try to concentrate on the good...

via style me pretty
Share on :
Counting down...
Counting down...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5