Honest Friday...

Honestly, a few weeks into this school holidays, I am finding it is quite special. I am thrilled at the opportunity to spend time with my children. No work getting in the way, no child care regimes. No need to have a spreadsheet tacked to the fridge. Instead this is what is tacked to my fridge...


Honestly though, it is full-on. From the minute I get up to the minute I go to bed it's 'Mummy, Mummy, Mummy'. Long summer nights are one thing but seriously, they will not go to sleep! Aren't they tired?

Honestly, I am kinda missing my husband at the moment. He's working pretty hard and I am longing (as in longing) to spend some time with him at a table like this...

via salt water wishes
Honestly, little boys like Boo 2 are quite scrumptiously cute. There is something so utterly simple about them; it's wonderful to behold.


Honestly, I really ought to start packing for my holiday, I have a good friend who is taking a holiday at a similar time as me as she is all packed already!

via Vogue
Honestly, I could do with a bright and pretty bunch of flowers! My house is trashed. I am keeping calm. I just need to prettiness to muse on, in amongst the kiddy carnage.


Honestly, I have about fifteen books to read and I am loving the prospect. This is the current one:


Honestly, I feel like I am not blogging nearly enough. I used to post every couple of days. It's a transition time for me...what can I say?! I need to find a new pace of life and the blog definitely has it's role to play but it's a different role to the one it had. Does that make sense? Honestly, I am figuring it all out and honestly, as soon as I do, I'll let you know.


Share on :
Honest Friday...
Honest Friday...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5