Observational...

Holiday observations...
No matter how much sleep I get, it never seems like enough.
I have been having the strangest dreams ever...is it the ocean air?
Breakfast on the balcony overlooking the beach definitely agrees with me.
We are here with another family and the children are having simply the best time; never seen so many smiles.
Trying to run every second day; it was the deal I made with myself...really should go today...
It feels like everything at home is on hold...but I am aware there are decisions to be made when I return. The key one being: what do I do about my work/life/whole being?
Conscious that summer will end abruptly the minute I step on the plane; England is reportedly swathed in cloud.
I don't even know what the date is anymore.
The bluest blue of the ocean gets me every time I look at it. I am such a true Pisces...
Am I ready for the new chapter of my life?
Daquiri at cocktail time today?
Are holidays the best thing ever? A resounding YES!

via classy in the city

I hope you liked the guest posts - I'm lucky to have such good friends and family hey? Meanwhile I think I will go now, down the boardwalk and step along the shore for a while. All the time thinking, thinking...and breathe!


Share on :
Observational...
Observational...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5