Chez moi...

My lovely sister in law mentioned to me that my blog post regularity was waning, how she liked to have a read with her morning coffee during her boy's naptime and what? There were no new updates! Well, I know, I know, so no excuses other than to say that the children have finally gone back to school so I have a moment to myself for the first time in 8 weeks. Thank Goodness!

Keira...
There is something wonderful about that back to school moment; I was one of those mothers you see - skipping off in glee at the prospect of an uninterrupted cuppa tea. I have such admiration for people who home-school their children. Seriously; that is an undertaking.


I am in that usual early autumnal mood, musing on new winter boots and perusing Vogue for inspiration (Adele is on the cover of British Vogue and looks amazing. I completely like her). I always adore how the shops fill up with darker hues and it makes me want to buy penny loafers in a nod to the new academic season. A metaphoric 'back to school' for me too.

tommy hilfiger
Following a summer of having a houseful, I feel the need to clear the decks again in chasing my perpetual objective of having a clutter-free space. Oh to loose the clutter. One day I will manage it. One day...

via sailboats and seersucker
Meanwhile I am finding my feet in my freshly emptied home...making plans, getting ready. We have a new arrival coming on Saturday of the puppy variety... :-) sweeeeeet!


Share on :
Chez moi...
Chez moi...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5