Things of beauty...

Hello there. Returned with a shock to normal life; it's incredible how quickly those holiday vibes fade in the place of normal. I like normal, there is a regularity to it that feels right. The adjustment for the Boos is harder though; they have to get back into home mode and particularly school mode - starting the middle of next week. We must all get ourselves together and do the September 'starting fresh' season. I like this time of year...bouquets of sharpened pencils at the ready.

I feel, after all of my soul-searching, that I have the makings of a plan. I needed a plan. It heralds me getting back to normality in a wider sense; work, family, schooling, friends. I am reaching the conclusion that whilst times have been hard and I have felt decidedly without direction, it's been necessary for me to get where I am now.

via pretty stuff




Blake Lively in US Glamour






via 100 layer cake

via dust jacket attic






via 100 layer cake




via Dust Jacket Attic






Have a lovely relaxing weekend!
Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5