Things of beauty...

And to Friday. This week has seemed disjointed; I shall be pleased when the children return to school next week and normality is restored. I find that my time now is divided up into school terms and looking forward to the next family holiday. Life punctuated by precious weeks off from the daily routine.

Since the matter of schooling has been settled, a calm has descended on us. We are now safe in the knowledge that at least one element of the unknown is now known. I observe Boo in a confident state; her success breeds success. If there is one gift I could give her it would be confidence. What would it be like to go through life without self doubt?! A heady prospect indeed. I wonder why some people have oodles of confidence and some don't? I have learned to be adept at appearing confident, whereas the reality inside differs. A learned behaviour that I seem to have spent years perfecting. The gift would be to have it for real! Am I alone in that thought?

This weekend a quite time, not much planned, just mooching about seeing family and friends. Just the way I like it.





via little blue deer

...quote from 'Juno'...

via better than fine









...the beautiful Meryl Streep who won the BAFTA for best actress...


...love this wallpaper...

...a whisper of blue...via pretty stuff




...honeymoon house...via beautifully suddenly

Have a restful weekend...

Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5