In the mind of me...

School pick-up newest of new Mummy. I adopt the smile-at-everyone-approach in the hope that it works. Or alternatively, I end up looking like some insane smiling lady.

Outfit choices; mastering the daily dress. Living in a temperate climate means that the vast majority of times jeans are the item of choice. Trying to break the habit. Loving brogues and grey cardigans.

via i like fudge
Watching Boo fly in what she does, even if there are hurdles to leap (and my goodness, there are).

Enjoying my son's unadulterated excitement at the reveiving an award at his new school. Remembering how when you are seven, going the head master's office to shake his hand and be given an award is shake-making, scary and fun all rolled into one.

Deep-breathing.


Trusting my instincts and going with a graphic designer who has so come up with goods on the the business rebrand. I am loving the design process; I was born for aesthetics.

Thinking I know someone well and then not really knowing them at all. Disconcerting.

Yoga stretches. Wishing I was Tara Stiles. Downward Dog.

...tara stiles...
Trying to stay away from the need to acquire lovely, new, white, prohibitaively expensive, high-thread-count bed linen. I read that you are truly middle class if you know the thread count of your sheets. Ditto if your house is painted in Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin (mine is). Discuss.

Second-guessing.

Missing my oldest friends. I had to miss a recent University reunion and I fear, I will always regret that I did.

Waiting impatiently for the next episode of Homeland.

I am what I am.

Share on :
In the mind of me...
In the mind of me...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5