Things of beauty...

So - here we are again! Friday has rolled around after a week of soul searching that has left me weary but replete. The kindness of strangers and friends alike has surprised me. My husband started a new job this week (same company, new role) which means he has not been around much. I am looking forward to him being back for the weekend. The school holidays continue apace and at least this week we have got organised, got out, got to grips with it all. This Saturday we are having my son's eighth birthday party - think twenty kids, giant inflatables, swimming pool. It seemed like a good idea when we booked it! I am mainly thinking of the prospect of getting into my swimwear in April...eeek. Still...he will LOVE it.

Sometimes when I write here, it's the pictures not the words that I want to capture. So today I just went back over my vast archive of images and picked some favourites which sum up my mood. I would say it shows my yearning for lightness and ease; for summer days and having no burdens on my shoulders. White dresses and bare feet! Oh when will that come?! Have a restful, chilled weekend :-)

via here



...will it ever be warm enough for bare feet?























....and breathe....
Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5