Life full...

If I had a gauge or a barometer for life-empty/life-full, it would read fairly near full at the moment. This should serve as a lesson to me, that you never know what is around the corner. Just on the home front, I have a house full. I am dog-sitting this week for the puppy's sister; so the siblings are reunited. They veer from cuddly happy to all-out rage from minute to minute. But to see them chasing each other like bear cubs is very cute and the fact that at the end of the day, they want to sleep curled up together, makes me feel that all is well.


School is about to break up, and in a satisfying episode of role reversal, my husband took on the mantle of creating the Easter bonnet! I have never been happier to wash my hands of the whole affair, having spent year after year trying to fashion a masterpiece out of a pizza box and some string. I will let the Über Mothers take the glory for that one ;-)

My work feels like an invisible force field of stress that I am trying to resist. The equivalent of corporate kryptonite. Somehow, it has become more incongruous as I split my time working on my other business plans, the Apothecary, which seems only to provide me with strength and pleasure. Proving once and for all that there are good and bad stresses in life. It's OK, though, I have become adept at switching between complex legal principles in one and the colour of the packaging in another.

It has taken me longer than I had expected to get things up and running with the Apothecary...but it's all work in progress and daily, my excitement builds.

via pale and interesting
Foolishly, I gave up bread for Lent, thinking it would not affect me very much; I never eat bread anyway. I could not have been more wrong! I am desperate to get to Easter so I can start again. I miss bread, dough, yeast - the whole nine yards. I never thought for a second it would be this hard. I am fantasising about foccacia and naan bread and pizza and ciabatta and I could go on...

via canelle et vanille

Share on :
Life full...
Life full...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5