Things of beauty...

A surprising week. In a way, it's good that life is not predictable. The days bring with them surprising elements. This week my Dad and I started a little project together (Hello Pa!) of getting my Apothecary website off the ground. Turns out that as well as knowing how to fly planes (he's a retired pilot) he is also a technical whizz. So we are working, sending emails back and forth, building a common thread. I don't talk about my Dad here much, but suffice to say, this is a big and very nice deal for us.

My birthday came and went; thank you for all the wishes you sent me. Tonight we are going out with our best friends for a meal in a really small but favourite, intimate place. Whenever we go there with this particular set of friends we seem to manage to clear the restaurant with our noisy chat. There is something satisfying about being the last ones, late at night, with conversation still to make.

At the end of the day, dinner with friends has got to be the best way to spend an evening, hasn't it?

via dustjacket attic



by katie ermilio...photographer jamie beck

via crush cul de sac



...the beautiful people...by Vogue

...anyone tried this?!



...a new habit of mine...what comes from having a husband at home in the daytime...


via old soul new heart

this reminds me of my holiday, majitos...via tabac blond

sweet and simple dress by Emerson Fry via cup of jo

by katie ermilio...photographer jamie beck

Have a restful weekend...
Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5