Things of beauty...and Olivia P!

Can it be Friday again so soon? Days are merging as work and home collide. I am now nearly three months into my return to work and my goodness the creaks are starting to show! How tired?! My brain aches but I am certain it's still working. In an unprecedented moment I managed to recall just the right cerebral fact, to just the right audience at just the right moment; and my boss witnessed it! Perfect. There is life in me yet. But it is frazzling, evidence in point: I forgot what time Boo was finishing school and found myself there an hour too early. The sponge that is my mind was full that day.

In a writer friend's blog; she wrote that it is '...as if some lighting director in the sky has turned the dial up to Beautiful' this week! What a turn of phrase; it took my breath away. But that is exactly it: Spring has arrived, it may be short-lived, but something in the sky has changed and the result is beautiful.

Thank you for all of your lovely comments to my last post. Don't fret, it was a moment of introspection that I must afford myself from time to time. I think I'm over it now.

Meanwhile to Olivia P. If ever I need some sartorial inspiration, it is to her that I turn. That impish face, that pint-sized physique, that wardrobe to die for. Does Olivia have moments of introspection and self-doubt too?! I doubt it...

Have a lovely weekend...



via pretty stuff via gold and gray

...beautiful adele...photographed in vogue



...marilyn...



via ruche

...the most incredible styling...via cannelle et vanille

via pretty stuff



...oh Olivia P...

butter soft...via phe-nomenal fashion

via gold and gray

...from my favourite Elizabethtown...via silver motel

Share on :
Things of beauty...and Olivia P!
Things of beauty...and Olivia P!
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5