Serendipity...

It seems lucky to me that I met the boy next door. When riding my bike past the house that had welcomed that new family in 1981, little did I know how he would come to mean everything to me.

Lucky that I had my gorgeous girl. She is the the apple of my eye; the best version of myself.

Lucky that my boy is my truest love; so uncomplicated and pure.

via aubin and wills
Lucky that I took the time off to work things out.

Lucky that we chose to view this house when a friend suggested it. It's been a dream, surrounded by space and fields.

Lucky that on that whimsical January day, home alone, I pressed 'publish' on my first ever blog post. Who knew it could have brought me so much?

via aubin and wills

Lucky that I quit publishing, age 23, in favour of the corporate dollar. I've spent fifteen years learning a profession with a multinational corporate. I learnt more than I could ever have hoped for.

Lucky that someone mentioned to me that I now need to do something more creative with my life; I listened.

Lucky that even when it seems cheeky to ask the question; sometimes the answer is 'yes'.

Lucky that he lost his job. It's been life-changing in a good way.

...all images from aubin and wills...
Share on :
Serendipity...
Serendipity...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5