Things of beauty...

This week has been the longest time I have been away from Boo; she is on a residential school trip and I collect her this evening. Can. Not. Wait. For her to come home. It's felt like the longest time and she was beyond anxious when she left. Did I mention I can not wait to see her?!

I have met some really cool people this week - again I am staggered at how much opportunity has opened itself up since L'Apothecary started. It's heart-warming that people are being so supportive and full of wonderful input, positive reassurance and kindness. And the orders keep on coming... :-)

It's Jubilee weekend here in the UK, so that means time off and hopes of good weather. Sometimes England delivers this and sometimes not so much! But nevertheless it's family time, come rain or shine. There is a Jubilee Ball tonight. It's for the school parents of the school that my son is moving to in September, so I am getting ready...deep breath!



via cape cod collegiate, painted by christopher stanton














...simple city dress...by the sartorialist





via cape cod collegiate

Here's to a long Jubilee weekend...
happy days :-)
Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5