A bittersweet taste...

Friday comes round and there is no let-up in the pace! A recuperative few days before hurling myself headlong into busyness. It's motherhood in its purest form at the moment; supporting their endeavours, soothing their worries, trying to be there. It's meant that other things have had to take a back-seat this week; but I will get back to them. Here's what's been on my mind...


My childrens' time coming to end at their present school; poignant moments.

Bikini purchasing, dreaming of summer days, toes in the sand.

Making friends with beauty industry experts.

Reading, reading, reading.

Listlessly waiting to be able to wear summer clothes.


Windswept walks around newly ploughed fields; summer crops of courgette and salad.

Thinking back, looking forward.

Circuit training; walking lunges and side planks.

Appreciating my multi-national, household name employer as they accomodate my whim to follow my dreams.

Loving the 'British Blend'...calming sage oil rocks.

via tea on the terrace
Thinking about how nothing stays the same, even though I rely on sameness.

Feeling lucky.

Having moments of wobble about various choices I've made; schools and jobs; mine and my children's vocations will change come September.

Chaperoning the school disco...much to Boo's indignity ;-)

Heavy-heartedness - but it's a good and necessary ache.

via better than fine

Share on :
A bittersweet taste...
A bittersweet taste...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5