Totes amazeballs...

Thinking of re-runs of Dawsons Creek whenever I hear Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran's new song - it is so Joey Potter-esque it makes my heart ache.

Katie Holmes as Joey Potter...

Doors and windows open - summer streaming in. Walks in the fields. Heat and warmth and sun! Happy-making.

I had an 'I carried a watermelon' moment when I was given a really kind compliment by a school mum.

Watching 'American Pie' in all its raucousness -  it reminded me of being twenty-something, visiting best friends in Boston for the weekend...'this one time at band camp...'

Hugs with Boo - each day she seems to be getting closer to my height. Baffling.


A little cheeky trip to Russell and Bromley for sandals - ooops.

The prospect of having no work to do come August 5th. Hurrah.

Memories of Floridian holidays of my youth - sand dollars and shell shops and Gulf Boulevard sunset drives to air conditioned malls, billboards whizzing by.

Letting go of regrets.


Getting back into running; painful but worth it.

Going with my pregnant sister in law for her 20 week scan; all healthy and an everyday miracle on the screen.

Getting with the programme.

Pedicures - this time: Bordeaux red.

via brown dress with white dots
Blonde boys, cousins together.

Setting out my first chapter.

Bare feet - did I mention it was hot?

Lisbon tips from blog comments - the best way to travel.

Thinking ahead.



Share on :
Totes amazeballs...
Totes amazeballs...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5