So, enough with the soul searching...

I look back sometimes on what I have written and see definite trends and patterns. I think, therefore I blog. I do acknowledge there has been a whole lot of soul searching and business-launching lately. In amongst that, there are lighter topics. This is what is on my mind in rare idle moments, combinations of comfort and aesthetics. It seems that what I crave the most is simplicity and comfort :-)

...cashmere blend soft tops from hush...

...flowers from the garden...


...bare shoulders...when, oh when???


...comfort food...

...the most awesome photo...by my friend Sophie, i bought a copy here at her new etsy site...

...summer reading..




...hair long enough to plait...

...old and new; the perfect juxtaposition..

...minimal and orderly...

...vanessa arbuthnott's new swedish collection...

Ahhhh...that's better ;-)
Share on :
So, enough with the soul searching...
So, enough with the soul searching...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5