Things of beauty...and commitment issues...

Because I am always thinking of you...today, I have started to sell little sized bottles of L'Apothecary facial oil...dinky, petite, baby, for those who want just to try it out. And P.S...we ship worldwide! It's OK; I understand about having commitment issues. Facial oil is new...it's current...some people have issues. They don't feel inclined to put oil on their faces (or anywhere else on their body that may need some love and attention).

But - let me say just this: try it.

Not one person who has given me feedback (and I have had LOTS of feedback) has said '...do you know what, it's just not for me...' Instead they are saying they love it, they are delighted they discovered it, it's made a difference after only a week. In short, it will rock your world. There, I've said it.

Can I just say an enormous love-covered thank you to those of you who've featured and reviewed L'Apothecary on your blogs. To Simone and Sophie, AmandaMary and Alison. It's meant so much to me and it's been fabulous to get such positive input from everyone's comments.

In the whirlwind that is my life at the moment; two jobs, packed school schedule, husband in a new job, I am coming up for air tonight, having dinner with a group of good friends. I predict Neil Diamond and fairy lights, accompanied by much wine and frivolity.

Here are some things of beauty...enjoy...and happy Friday!

via cape cod collegiate

michelle williams via fragments of the sun







via cape cod collegiate



olivia palermo in marie claire spain















Remember...simple is beautiful!
Click here to shop :-)


Here's to a wonderfully chilled out weekend with friends...

Share on :
Things of beauty...and commitment issues...
Things of beauty...and commitment issues...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5