Things of beauty...

Bonjour Vendredi! The week has sailed by, full to the brim with life stuff, L'Apothecary stuff, home stuff. There is a whole lot of coaching going on in our house as Boo has a challenging thing coming up that is sapping every ounce of her self-assurance. So hard to stand by and watch her struggle. If I could fix it I would, but it's one of those things (which seem to come more and more as she matures) that I can't fix. So we soldier on. If she had even half of the self-confidence and disdain for worry that her father has, it would be a different story. My worry genes are strong in her though...ah well ;-)

The business continues to flourish and we hit new and exciting milestones each day. I currently have a new product in the range ready to be 'blind' tested for scent and function. This is the best part; actually working to develop new products where we choose the OPTIMUM and most SCRUMPTIOUS ingredients, all natural, all pure. I love that I can influence what I now put on my skin; the dream is that I never use anything that contains nasty chemicals again. You can join me if you like...over here at L'Apothecary!!

The puppy ate my best heels. I am still stunned and rueful at this; I loved the shoes, they had seen me through all sorts of events, big meetings, dinners out...ugh...just to tragic to dwell on! I also learned my first hard lesson of dog ownership. You love them, but they drive you crazy.

And so...it's Friday, the sun is out...time to soak in this wonderful weather and get ready for a chilled weekend. The beach beckons...

...vintage gwyneth paltrow...

...love this...via Mesa Dreams...





I wanted to share one of the beautiful collages from Cowparsley blog...that features one of our L'Apothecary products!!



via cannelle et vanille







...so SO true!! If you don't like it, change it. I have a friend who did this just this week. Make the choice!

...summer loveliness from the sartorialist...

...beautiful, beautiful lauren hutton...





...hand-tied and natural...



Whatever you do, have a lovely, relaxing but productive weekend!
Share on :
Things of beauty...
Things of beauty...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5