Sussex days...

The sun came out for an afternoon so I found my garden transformed; flowers stood straight and were not bedraggled by wind and rain! A few images here of my views; field and washing line, lavender and poppy.

The very thing I always hope to embrace but actually shirk from is surrounding me at the moment - life is all change! I'm trying very hard to just go with it, but every ounce of my being is pushing against this march of time. We approach the last week of school next week, still embroiled in school plays and leaving events, peppered with expectant visits to the new schools which will become part of our lives come September.

As for L'Apothecary, we are testing out new, natural active ingredients for our oils, developing an enhanced product range and delving into the world of bath oils. I must say that testing these new formulations is one of the parts of this burgeoning business that I love the best. We are also working on branding; this conceptual essence that seems to be the elixir of life for beauty products.
What does my brand say about me? 

I look at these images and wonder what they say about Lou? Natural, home-loving, sentimental and simple spring to mind...

...lavender love seat...

...wild poppies and old brick...

...courgette cultivation in the field...

...flowers and stripes...

...please shut the gate...

...the puppy was one year old last week...

...batches of L'Apothecary oil loveliness...

...windy beach days...

...school days ending...

...orders to send...

...climbing roses...
Share on :
Sussex days...
Sussex days...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5