It's Friday...

A week of working; harder than I have for a while as a project has gathered full pace. There is something I like about being in a live project-mode; it's all about milestones and the critical path, these things make me sense forward motion and forward motion is good.

My children have been in a summer camp all week, kayaking most days on a lake and generally doing what kids should do in the summer. The weather has obliged with glorious sunny days, like that I remember of my childhood when it felt like in summer we had proper summer weather.

There is a little countdown in my head to when we will go away on holiday. The prospect of having no obligations for a few weeks is my waking thought most days. I do wonder how I got so over-committed?!

Of course tonight is all about the Olympic ceremony; patriotic pride is high and I am intrigued to see what my country-men have come up with to represent all things British.

Otherwise a weekend of minutiae; hopefully the beach, seeing friends, maximising time...






LOVE LOVE LOVE this image...via oceanic island

via oceanic island









...beautiful beautiful Marilyn...

via country living





via stuff i like

 Have a wonderful weekend - thank goodness it's Friday!
Share on :
It's Friday...
It's Friday...
Reviewed by axiata
Published :
Rating : 4.5